Wednesday 22 March 2017

How to Promote Your Blog Through Social Media

Allan Wang M.D., social media guru at Owerly.com, asked me to describe how I market my blog to build my business and get the word out about my Amazon No. 1 bestselling books.

Owerly.com teaches Internet Marketing strategies through live streaming videos.

For just $1, you can sign up for unlimited access to their training videos about affiliate marketing, followed by $19.95 a month afterwards. Through their library you will learn all about search engine optimization, Facebook pay per click advertising, Instagram, glamour photography, Google pay per click and much, much more.

I had the privilege of meeting Allan Wang in person at Social Media Marketing World in San Diego this week. We’re both here to learn from the world’s top experts.

In this interview, I reveal some of my top secrets for content marketing through my blogs that has allowed me to increase my main business as a medical intuitive healer 32 percent in 2016 over 2015.

Join our program at What Is Social Media Today 

Putting all this together takes time and is part of creating a successful social media strategy.

We’ve got four ways for you to learn:

  • Weekly webinars that you can join LIVE or listen to at your convenience
  • One on one coaching
  • Peer competition
  • A forum with resources where all your questions can get answered

Join Catherine Carrigan and Ramajon Cogan at www.whatissocialmediatoday.com and we will show you how! Call Catherine Carrigan today at 678-612-8816 or email catherine@catherinecarrigan.com or contact Ramajon Cogan at (928) 821-4553 or email wheresramajon@gmail.com.

 

The post How to Promote Your Blog Through Social Media appeared first on What is Social Media Today.

Source: http://whatissocialmediatoday.com/how-to-promote-your-blog-through-social-media/




source https://whatissocialmediatoday.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/how-to-promote-your-blog-through-social-media/

No comments:

Post a Comment